1. to avoid mental stress: mental depression, anxiety and anxiety will lead to hair loss, the deeper the degree of depression, the faster the rate of hair loss. Deep breathing, walking and relaxing gymnastics should be done frequently to eliminate mental fatigue. In addition, an adequate sleep must be guaranteed. Bathing with hot water before bedtime not only helps you fall asleep, it also helps to heal your hair.
2. add enough nutrients: you should eat more foods that contain iron, calcium, zinc and other minerals and vitamins A, B, C and more foods with protein, eat less fatty and spicy foods and other irritating foods.
3. keep the hair clean – the shampoo should be used on the scalp and the hair is not irritating, wash a few drops of vinegar in the water or put a little salt. The water for washing with shampoo should not be too hot or too cold. The interval between washing with shampoo is preferably 2 to 5 days. When washing with shampoo, you should do a massage while rubbing.
4. do more massage for the health of the head: this will test your perseverance. Use a comb to brush your hair 30 minutes before going to sleep at night. Remember to use a nylon comb. It is easy to generate static electricity and can cause severe irritation to the hair and scalp.
5. friends who often wear wigs, should choose ecological wigs of good quality. In spring and summer, try to choose a light, thin, transparent wig that is more comfortable to wear.